Prospects

I’m considering breeding bearded dragons again in a few months and would like to get people’s opinions. Should I breed Female 1 or Female 2? If I do breed them, I would likely have babies available in the fall. Pick up would be available in the Marlboro, MA area. Who might be interested?

Thanks in advance!

Female 1: Red Hypo Tiger

Female 2: Rainbow Tiger Small breed

She is only about 16 inches long, 300 grams, has beautiful coloring, has a great temperament, doesn’t eat or defecate as much as a normal size beardie, and makes a great pet!

Both females

Male: Rainbow Tiger {Red Hypo x Citrus Tiger}

Male as a juvenile:

9 comments

1. Fabian says:

I would be very interested in a baby from Female 1. Please let me know if you are still considering breeding.

2. Penny Lima says:

I am interested in one of your bearded dragon babies.

3. Paul says:

I’m interested in one

4. Destiny Wren says:

Hi, i’m interested in purchasing a baby bearded dragon in August or September, do you ship? i live in Washington state, I would be able to pay $50 for a common baby bearded dragon. Do you accept Visa Debit cards?

• Mary says:

Hi Destiny,
      Thank you for your interest, but unfortunately I only sell locally in Massachusetts. The best place to get a bearded dragon in your area would be at a reptile show or expo. I hope you find your beautiful new beardie soon!

Thanks,
      Mary

• Danielle says:

i would love to see available babies! I am looking for a baby for my daughter . would love to purchase within the next few days if possible!

• Mary says:

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, I currently don’t have any available bearded dragons. The best place to get a bearded dragon would be at a reptile show. Reptile Expos give you a chance to see a lot, hold, and ask questions about any beardies you’re interested in before you commit to purchasing it. You may also want to look at local classified ads like Craigslist to see if any local breeders have posted their bearded dragons for sale. I hope you find your new beautiful beardie soon!

Thanks you again,
          Mary

5. Rose says:

I would be interested. Did you end up breeding ? I am in Massachusetts. I am looking for an adult too if anyone knows anyone selling

• Mary says: