Last Two Male Beardies

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 9

9 comments

1. Lisa says:

My daughter has a beardie who is almost 1 year old. I wanted to get her another one for her birthday in May. I was wondering what you have or will have available, the cost and if they would be able to live together? I live in Pembroke Massachusetts.

Thanks

Lisa

• Mary says:

Hi Lisa,
      Is your daughter’s bearded dragon a female? If so, you maybe able to get another female of a similar size and keep them together. Although, not all females get along all the time, and you will need to keep them in a large enclosure of 90 or so gallons. I may have one female available in May for $35, but she might be too small to keep with your current bearded dragon. I’m not sure how big she will be by then. I also have two male available now, but you would have to keep them in a separate enclosure as a male and female should be kept separately most if not all of the time, and two males can never be kept together. I can keep you updated on what I have available if you like.

Mary

2. Mike says:

I’ve tried emailing you to purchase a beardie, what’s the best way to get a hold of you?

• Mary says:

Hi Mike,
      I got an email from you, but it was all encoded from an Android. I was unable to read it. Sorry, emailing me at helpforyourpet@gmail.com is the best way to contact me about getting a beardie. I only have two males left. I am available for pick ups most afternoons and evenings and usually do pick ups at or around the Solomon Pond Mall in Marlboro. Please email me if you are still interested.

Thanks again,
      Mary

3. Barry says:

Hi Mary,

I was just wondering if you still have any berdies available. If so, could you please email me and let me know how much?

Barry

4. Kathryn says:

Hi there,
    I’m wanting to get a male citrus beardie (preferably a baby) next month and was wondering what ones are available and their prices? I couldn’t tell through my searching….thank you!
    ~Kathryn